Welcome To The City Of Pagedale

The City of Pagedale evolved from rural farmlands located on the outskirts of the City of St. Louis.  The area was first really subdivided in the mid 1800s, where around that same time, Page Avenue was extended from the City of St. Louis into what is now the City of Pagedale.

 

On Feb. 15, 1950, Pagedale was incorporated as a Fourth Class City. After its incorporation, the population began to grow.  Local entrepreneurship was a major part of the growth in the City of Pagedale.  With the population growth and influx of workers and their families to the area came the necessity for public spaces and more family-oriented recreational activities. 

 

In 1952, two hundred business licenses were issued to bring new commerce into Pagedale. In 1955 the City of Pagedale acquired two tracts of land for the completion of Baerveldt Park, the City’s first municipal park.  In 1958, The Billboard Magazine listed Pagedale’s Kiddie Land as one of the several outdoor amusement parks in Missouri.  The brief description noted that it had 11 kiddie rides, 3 refreshment stands, free admission, and free parking.

 

During the decades, City of Pagedale evolved, as did many North St. Louis County suburbs.  In April 2001, the current Pagedale City Hall/Police Department was completed which is located at 1420 Ferguson Avenue, Pagedale, Missouri.

UPCOMING EVENTS

IN THE NEWS

FAQ

NEWSLETTER

City Officials

Calendar of Events

Meetings

Helpful Numbers

Employment Opportunities

Newsletter

Ordinances

Contact Us

 

City of Pagedale 2015 

726-1200  

1420 Ferguson Avenue

St. Louis, MO 63133

City of Pagedale